- Use the to search by instructor or course to find physical items on reserve.
- Check the location of the reserve item. Most items are at the Undergraduate Library, but materials may be held at many other library locations.
- Write down the call number so your item can be located.
- You must have your i-card to check out any reserve materials.
- Most physical materials are loaned out for a limited period of time and must be used in the building.
- Physical reserve materials are in high demand and if they are not returned on time you will be charged an overdue fine.
If you are having trouble locating your reserves or have any other questions, don’t hesitate to Ask a Librarian.
If you are an instructor wanting to place materials on reserve, please see .