- Academic Hourly Positions – Temporary hourly positions for those who are not current University of Illinois students.
- – Civil service job postings throughout University of Illinois.
- Faculty and Academic Professional Positions – Faculty members teach, conduct research, and engage in public service projects. Academic professionals are academic staff whose positions meet specialized administrative, professional, or technical needs.
- Graduate Assistantships – Graduate students registered for any campus at U of I may be appointed as a Graduate Assistants, who work for specific library departments.
- Graduate Hourly Positions – Graduate students registered for any campus of the University of Illinois may be appointed as a Graduate Hourly, which pays on an hourly basis for temporary special projects.
- Student Hourly Positions – Library positions for undergraduate U of I students.