The Library supports access to a variety of 360 virtual and augmented reality content, for both class viewing (through virtual reality headsets) and content creation (through workstations with authoring software and loanable 360 cameras). Most of these resources are reservable and available through appointment for students and researchers.
Instructors with questions about support for class projects utilizing 360/VR technology should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grainger Engineering Library IDEA Lab includes a work space for groups utilizing Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technologies, including:
- HTC Vive Pro w/Wireless Kit
- Oculus Go, Oculus Quest
- Oculus Rift ( available for check out at Grainger Circulation Desk)
- Valve Index
- Microsoft HoloLens
- VR workstations with software, including Unity, Unreal, Oculus Rift, Mixed Reality Portal, Steam
西藏11选5-足球直播Media Commons support includes:
- Virtual reality headsets (available in our )
- 360 cameras (available in our )
- Virtual reality authoring machines for editing 360 video (available by )
西藏11选5-足球直播The library is a partner in the VR@Illinois campus network, a strategic partnership to establish enhanced cooperation across campus to help faculty, students, and staff integrate Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technologies to drive innovation in research and instruction.
- Visit us online:
- Email: email@example.com