Cost and Locations
- Black and white prints cost $0.10 per page and are available at all U of I Library locations.
- Color prints cost $0.40 per page and are available at ACES, Architecture and Art, , Main Library (printers available on the second floor by the main information desk and on the first floor in – Room 146)- Undergraduate, and Vet Med.
- 11X17 prints cost $0.50 per page and are available on the upper level of the Undergraduate Library and in – Room 146 of the Main Library.
How to Print
Use Illini Cash
U of I students can pay for printing with . Print charges will be deducted from your Illini Cash balance.
Faculty and staff
Charge to Your University Account
西藏11选5-足球直播Affiliated U of I faculty and staff who are not currently registered as taking a class can log in with their NetID to have print charges billed to your account once a month.
Get a Pre-paid Printing Account
- Register as a new user at the website.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Go to the Undergraduate Library Circulation Desk to add money to your account.
- From any library computer, select the printer “Library Pay Cash B&W” or “Library Pay Cash Color”
- Go to the Undergraduate Library Circulation Desk to have your print made and to pay for it.